Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
1. Conceptual Discussion re: American Legion Post 72
2. Discussion re: Town of Alton Excavation Regulations, amended on April 18, 2017
3. Continued from April 17, 2018
Case # P17-24
Thomas W. Varney, P.E., Agent for Green Oak Realty Development, LLC/Keith Babb
Map 5 Lot 72, Excavation Permit Application
Rural (RU), Suncook Valley Road
Proposal: To operate an excavation in accordance with the Town of Alton Excavation Regulations.
4. Design Review
Case # P18-15
Bradford Jones of Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., Agent for Roger Sample, Owner
Map 9 Lots 53 & 53-2, Design Review/Major Site Plan
Residential Rural (RR), 117 New Durham Road
Proposal: To construct two (2) townhouse residential units with on-site septic, well, shared parking lot, and access to Sample Way, with a total of ten (10), two (2)-bedroom apartments.
5. Voluntary Lot Merger
Case # P18-14
Thomas Fry, Owner
Map 19 Lots 62, 60, & 61, Voluntary Lot Merger
Rural (RU), Rines Road
Proposal: To merge Map 19 Lots 60 and 61 with Lot 62.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: May 15, 2018, Planning Board Meeting
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
a. Letter from Donald E. Card, Jr., dated May 22, 2018, to Nic Strong, re: changing the gift room portion of his store, the Alton Bay Corner Store, into a beer and wine pub.
b. Discussion re: Construction Monitoring Escrow Estimate from Northpoint Engineering, LLC, for Alton Bay Self Storage, Map 38 Lot 21-1.
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
Roger Sample, Planning Board Chairman