Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Continuation of a Public Hearing
1. P15-24 Map 26 Lot 2 Design Review Major Site Plan
Malcolm F. & Frieda Simonds 58 Suncook Valley Road
On behalf of the applicants, Alton DG, LLC is proposing to build a Dollar General retail store on a 1.86 acre site that currently contains a dwelling, garage and also serves as a used car sales lot (Lake Regions Auto Source). This property is located in the Residential Commercial (RC) Zone.
1. P15-28 Dow/Falls Cemetery on Map 21A between Lots 45 & 46 Public Hearing
Dow/Falls Cemetery Orchard Lane
The required program of maintenance for this cemetery is not clear. Therefore as the Board approving this subdivision and establishing the conditions of approval,, the Planning Board will conduct a public hearing to gather public input and determine a required maintenance program for the Dow/Falls cemetery.
2. P15-27 Map 34 Lot 37 Amended Final Major Site Plan Review Application
Winnipesauke Pavilion Condominium Association 18 Mt. Major Highway
On behalf of the applicants, Paul Zuzgo is proposing an after-the-fact site plan for reconstruction of the Winnipesauke Pavilion Condominiums following the fire years ago. This site plan includes the second floors and full finished basements added to the condominium units following the fire, but which never had Planning Board site plan approval. The property is located in the Lakeshore Residential (LR) Zone.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: Minutes of the November 17, 2015 regular Planning Board meeting, minutes of the November 23, 2015 joint meeting between the Planning Board and the Zoning Amendment Committee, and the November 23, 2015 Site Walk Minutes for the Dollar General Store
5. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
David Collier, Planning Board Chair