PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Alton Planning Board & Zoning Amendment Committee Meeting
The Alton Zoning Amendment Committee will present their recommendations for amendments to the Zoning Ordinance to the Alton Planning Board on Monday, November 23, 2015 starting at 6:00 pm in the Alton Town Hall.
The Zoning Amendment Committee will present draft amendments for the Planning Board's consideration on:
1. Amend Article 200 Definitions and Article 400, Section 401 Table of Uses pertaining to Child Care Amendments;
2. Amend Section 320. B. 2. b. pertaining to the expansion of the footprint of a nonconforming structure;
3. Add a new Section 336 Structures Destroyed by Fire or Other Natural Disaster;
4. Amend Section 327, Paragraph A. to add water wells to items excluded from setback requirements; and
5. Amend Section 550 Enforcement regarding the responsibilities of the Building Inspector.
Copies of the draft zoning amendments will be available to pick up from the Planning Department on November 16, 2015.