MASTER PLAN COMMITTEE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2021, 6:00 P.M.
ALTON TOWN HALL ~ SECOND FLOOR MEETING ROOM
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: To keep our members and staff safe, and to comply with RSA 91-A, the COVID-19 State of Emergency, and the Governor’s Orders on restrictions at public gatherings, the Town of Alton is holding "remote audio participation meetings”. To remotely attend the meeting (audio only) visit our website: www.alton.nh.gov the day of the meeting for telephone access and Zoom instructions listed under News and Announcements on the home page, or telephone the Planning Office at (603) 875-2162 between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM for the Dial-in Code and Meeting ID for each Master Plan Committee meeting. If you are having difficulties accessing the remote meeting, please call (603) 507-1002 for assistance.
*As a reminder, at the Master Plan Committee’s October 7, 2020, meeting, the Committee voted to temporarily suspend in-person public attendance. If the public has any comments on anything discussed at the meeting, they can email their comments to the Planning Department at email@example.com, or by US postal mail to: Alton Master Plan Committee, P.O. Box 659, Alton NH 03809, to be read at a future meeting.
ROLL CALL ATTENDANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. Implementing “DropBox” as a means for the Committee to view documents
2. Discussion and finalization of the draft RFP for the Master Plan Consultant
3. Discussion re: Interview process
4. Discuss calendar of meetings dates:
5. Discussion on “Vision” section of the current 2012 Master Plan
6. Approval of minutes: October 7, 2020; October 28, 2020; November 18, 2020; and December 9, 2020
7. Any questions, comments, or further discussion