Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Notice of Application and Completeness Review and Public Hearing
1. P16-33, Map 19 Lots 33 & 33-1, Lot Line Adjustment
Robert J. Mueller & Margery D. Thomas; and Priscilla A. Bennett, Mary E. Bennett & Elizabeth Babcock
Rural (RU) Zone, 68 & 74 Drew Hill Road
Proposal: to adjust the common boundary line of the two lots in such a fashion that Tax Map 19, 33-1 will increase from 1.03 acres to 1.62 acres in size, making it more conforming and Tax Map 19, 33 will be reduced from 5.79 acres to 5.20 acres, but still conforming. The road frontage for both lots will remain the same.
Joint Meeting with Zoning Amendment Committee
1. The Alton Zoning Amendment Committee will present their recommendations for amendments to the Zoning Ordinance to the Alton Planning Board. Copies of the draft zoning amendments will be available to pick up from the Planning Department on November 8, 2016.
1. Old Business:
a. Discussion re: the Town of Alton Excavation Regulations, Working Draft 6.17.16, distribution of revisions made at the August 16, 2016, Planning Board Meeting.
b. Discussion re: the Town of Alton Subdivision Regulations, Working Draft 4.19.16, with amendments from October 18 Planning Board Meeting and memo dated September 20, 2016, Planning Board Procedures.
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: October 18, 2016, Planning Board Meeting
4. Correspondence for the Board's action/review/discussion:
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
a. Zoning Amendment Committee minutes from their September 27, 2016 meeting.
b. Drainage Review for Case # P16-31, Victor Perin (Self-Storage), Tax Map 9, Lot 1
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
David Collier, Planning Board Chair