ALTON PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 6:00 p.m.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
1. Conceptual Discussion continued from June 19, 2018, re: American Legion Post 72
2. Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
Case # P18-16
Bradford Jones of Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., Agent for Roger Sample, Owner Map 9 Lots 53 & 53-2 Final Major Site Plan
Residential Rural (RR)
117 New Durham Road
Proposal: To construct two (2) townhouse residential units with on-site septic, well, shared parking lot, and access to Sample Way, with a total of ten (10), two (2)-bedroom apartments.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: June 19, 2018, Planning Board Meeting
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
a. Letter dated June 28, 2018, from John W. Jeddrey, re: paving of Ridgewood Subdivision.
b. Letter dated June 28, 2018, from Paul Beckett, re: final approval of Hilltop Estates Subdivision.
c. Memo dated July 3, 2018, from Nic Strong, re: ZAC Membership for 2018/2019.
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
a. Letter dated June 18, 2018, from DOT, re: road safety audits on NH Routes 11 and 28.
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
Roger Sample, Planning Board Chairman