ALTON PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
at 6:00 p.m.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
Continuation of Public Hearings
1. P16-12 Map 38 Lot 21-1 Minor Site Plan-Change of Use
ATD 317 LLC 317 Mount Major Highway
Linda Diorio, Applicant for ATD 317 LLC is proposing an addition to the existing Garden Center of a “local” market with 4-6 offsite vendors selling produce, meats, and products from area farms. This property is located in the Rural (RU) Zone.
Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
1. P16-14 Map 34 Lot 33 Major Site Plan
Alton Bay Campmeeting Association Rand Hill Road
Jeffrey L. Green, LLS, agent for Alton Bay Campmeeting Association, is proposing to reconfigure and expand an existing camping trailer parking area on an existing 28.6-acre lot. The proposal is to reconfigure three sites, as well as, expand an additional six spaces to the current 30 camping trailer sites. This property is located in the Residential (R) Zone.
1. Old Business: Discussion re: scheduling work sessions to discuss the Subdivision and Site Plan Review Regulations, distributed at the Board meeting 4/19/16.
2. New Business:
3. Approval of Minutes: April 19, 2016
4. Correspondence for the Board's action/review/discussion:
a) Memo dated April 28, 2016, re: J.H. Spain Commercial Services, LLC, Woodlands Subdivision, Map 9 Lot 53-2 through 20, New Durham Road;
b) Letter dated April 20, 2016, to Ken Chase, re: Chestnut Cove Subdivision, Map 15 Lot 15, Ridge Road and Evans Hill Road;
c) Letter from Tami Mousseau, agent for John and Elise Knowlton, re: a request for the Town to take over ownership of Ridge Road;
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
a) Memo to Zoning Amendment Committee Members, from N. Strong, Planner, re: SB 146, Accessory Dwelling Units
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
a) Reminder of OEP Conference June 4, 2016.
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
David Collier, Planning Board Chair