ALTON PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday, November 19, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
ALTON TOWN HALL
Call to Order
Appointment of Alternates
Approval of Agenda
1. Public Hearing on Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) of 2020-2025
SEE SEPARATE NOTICE ATTACHED
2. Conceptual Consultation
James & Allison Brown, Agents/Applicants for William L. Moore, Thomas M. Moore, and Nancy C. Moore, Owners
31 Moore Farm Lane, Map 9 Lot 35
Conceptual Consultation for Minor Subdivision, Residential Rural (RR) Zone
Proposal: To subdivide Map 9 Lot 35 into two (2) lots of record: Proposed Lot 35-4 will consist of 5 AC and Lot 35 will be reduced to 187+ AC.
3. Completeness Review of Application and Public Hearing if Application is Accepted as Complete
Jon Sherrill of Sherrill Holdings, LLC, Agent for the Virginia M. Dore 2000 Trust c/o Doug Dore, Owner
69 Main Street, Map 27 Lot 15
Final Minor Site Plan, Residential Commercial (RC) Zone
Proposal: To change the existing salon into an office and change one bay of the garage into a showroom for heating and cooling systems.
Steven M. Oles, LLS, Agent for Roger A. & Madolyn A. Lawrence, Owners
487 Suncook Valley Road (NH Route 28), Map 6 Lot 9
Final Minor Subdivision, Rural (RU) Zone
Proposal: To subdivide Map 6 Lot 9 into two (2) lots of record: Proposed Lot 9-1 will consist of 4.392 AC and Lot 9 will be reduced to 2 AC.
1. Old Business:
2. New Business:
a. Amelia Cate has been hired as the new Planning Secretary, start date, November 6, 2019.
3. Approval of Minutes: Planning Board meeting minutes of October 15, 2019; and minutes from the Special Meeting of September 24, 2019.
4. Correspondence for the Board's review/discussion/action:
a. Schedule Site Walk for High Point Road
b. Schedule Site Walk for Hopewell Road
c. Alton Bay Self Storage/Paul George:
1. Invoices dated July 16, 2019 ($3,036.63) and October 29, 2019 ($1,573.47) from Kevin Leonard, P.E., and Final report revised dated October 10, 2019, from Terracon;
2. Letter dated October 28, 2019, from Kevin Leonard, P.E., re: sign off on project;
3. Release Drainage escrow funds in the amount of $166.40; and
4. Release Construction Observation escrow funds in the amount of $10,170.84 (as of month ending September 2019).
5. Correspondence for the Board's information:
a. Letter dated November 6, 2019, from Kevin Leonard, P.E., re: conclusion of reviews on Dave Hussey’s solar project.
6. Any Other Business that may come before the Board:
a. The Alton Planning Board and the Alton Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) are looking for five (5) alternate members to sit on each Board.
Public Input on Non-Case Specific Local Planning Issues
Roger Sample, Planning Board Chairman